a neighborhood of stories.
As part of our #AlwaysAndersonville campaign, the Andersonville Chamber of Commerce launched Always Andersonville: The Podcast in March 2018 as a vehicle in which to tell the stories of our local business community and the devoted owners and managers running the day-to-day operations.
Episodes air weekly, on Wednesdays, and are launched as part of The Andersonville Weekly, our weekly roundup of curated business news highlights. Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio! or Podbean.
The Andersonville Chamber of Commerce is excited to launch a new sponsorship opportunity for #AlwaysAndersonville: The Podcast.
the sponsorship includes:
- Exclusive sponsorship of podcast episode
- A pre-recorded promotion for your business. The recording can be done by Chamber staff or by a representative from your business, and will be the length of 2-4 sentences, starting with “This episode of #AlwaysAndersonville: The Podcast is brought to you by...”
For example, “This episode is brought to you by the Swedish American Museum, currently enrolling Travel the World Summer Camp for ages 6-11. Come and explore the food, dance, folk arts, and cultural identities of a different country each day!
Find out more information at swedishamericanmusuem.org.”
- Link to your business website in The Andersonville Weekly, which promotes newly aired episodes each week.
- Link to your business website on the Episode Show Notes page (example linked here) at andersonville.org.
the sponsorship reach:
- 200 downloads/week is the current average per episode
- 8,000 subscribers through The Andersonville Weekly
- 3,500 average weekly visitors to andersonville.org
- $75 per episode
- $200 for four-episode package